Low carb comfort food made easy
WHAT YOU NEED
Shiritaki Noodles / Konjac Noodles 2 Packs (200 grams per pack)
4 stalks of celery chopped
Sliced mushrooms 198g
Crispy bacon for toppings
1 box all purpose cream
Olive oil 1 tbsp
1 large Chicken breast diced
4 tbsp grated cheddar cheese
WHAT TO DO
- Place Chicken breast in a pot, pour in just enough water to cover allow to boil for 10 minutes
- Scoop out Chicken Breast and move to plate to cool
- When cool sliced chicken breast into small cubes
- Save chicken stock for later
- Cook bacon in a medium skillet over medium heat until crisp, about 6 minutes.
- Transfer bacon to a plate lined with paper towels; chop in small pieces and set aside.
Prepare the Noodles
- Rinse Shiritaki noodles for 3-5 minutes in running water
- Boil water add Shiritaki noodles and boil for 5 Minutes
- Drain and toss in 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Sauté mushroom in butter for 3 minutes in medium heat
- Add 1 cup of chicken stock
- Add 1 box all purpose cream
- Add 2 tbsp grated cheese
- Bring to boil until sauce thickens
- Add chicken chunks
Topped it with crispy bacon and parmesan cheese
Now enjoy your creamy carbonara without guilt.
Serve and enjoy.